Updated for you on
Grad Gifts and Party
Today, my older child attends her high school graduation Songbird is the product of 13 years of homeschooling, and I am proud of all that she has learned over the years! Because we moved a few times over the years, homeschooling was a perfect fit for us. There wasn’t the upheaval moving from school-to-school. Rather, it was always an adventure as we explored our new location and incorporated the new area into our learning.
We are fortunate to now live in an area with a lot of homeschoolers and an organization that holds a real senior year experience. As such, 77 homeschooled seniors from our county will participate in graduation exercises this evening. Isn’t that wild?! Nothing weird or unsocialized about these homeschoolers! They have met for meetings and various outings throughout the year. They had a banquet with talent show and a formal (prom) that included a dance. I’m thankful that she was able to experience a real senior year as a homeschooler.
Do you have a graduate in your household this year? Are you planning a party? Click on the links below to read the tutorial instructions and recipes for ten grad gifts and party ideas! Be sure to leave a comment letting my blog friends know that you found them at This Roller Coaster Called Life!
- DIY Photo Collage by Michelle’s Party Plan-It
- Graduation Party Inspirations by Frog Prince Paperie
- Simple Graduation Gift by Or So She Says
- Candy Graduation Cap Favors by Organized 31
- Bright Future Party by Frog Prince Paperie
- Paper Star Ideas by Organized 31
- Last Minute Graduation Decoration by Organized 31
- Upcycled Box Party Tray by Organized 31
- Shutterfly Graduation Party by Tikkido
- Write A Card Graduation Party Idea by Organized 31
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. The Virtual Assistant (Victoria) who prepared this post obtained permission to use the photos included in this article as a member of the Craft and Food Roundup group. Links were submitted by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group rules.