Giveaway Rules for Entrants:
- Most giveaways are held via Rafflecopter widget. You must enter via the tasks in the Rafflecopter. Simply commenting will not enter you in a giveaway, unless it is clearly stated in the post that the giveaway is being held by only comments. I do check to make sure that the winner has completed the task. If he/she has not, a new winner will be chosen.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways on this blog are open to U.S. residents 18 years old and older.
- No purchase is necessary to win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries collected.
- Winners are chosen by Random.org via Rafflecopter, unless it is a comment-only giveaway. In that case, winners are chosen by the Random.org website.
- Winners need to make sure to use a valid email address. Winners must respond using the email address used to enter the giveaway.
- Winners will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond to the email. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners will be announced on the Rafflecopter in the giveaway post AFTER the winner has been verified by email.
- Facebook, Twitter, and Google do not endorse or sponsor the giveaways on this blog; nor are Facebook, Twitter, or Google affiliated with this blog in any way.
- If you win, please allow up to 6 weeks to receive your prize. If you do not receive your prize after 6 weeks, please email me to let me know, and I will contact the sponsor.
- If a sponsor fails to send a prize, I can not be held responsible.
- By entering a contest on this blog, you agree to release This Roller Coaster Called Life and all associated parties of any liability.
This blog is my personal blog and represents my views on just about anything and everything. I write about things that interest my family and me. I hope you enjoy!
For a more official Disclosure Policy:
This policy is valid from 22 April 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
In accordance with recent FTC regulations, we are hereby notifying you that some or all of the links contained herein on this domain could result in the payment of an affiliate commission to the owner of this blog. If you see a link, you should assume that it may result in the owner of this blog earning some money.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This Roller Coaster Called Life values your privacy and will never sell or share your contact information with anyone. The only occasion that we would share your contact information would be in the event of your winning a prize. If you enter and win a prize, by the act of entering the contest, you are giving This Roller Coaster Called Life permission to share your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, and/or phone number) with the prize sponsor, only for the purpose of sending your prize to you.
Please do not save or copy and paste to your blog or website any of my personal images or photos, particularly pictures of my children. All pictures are the property of This Roller Coaster Called Life!
For questions about this blog, please contact Naomi (info at ThisRollerCoasterCalledLife dot com).