Mother’s Day is such a fun time for kids because they get to make something special specifically for mom. It’s a little like pouring their hearts out for everyone to see as everything they are, and have, goes into it! The result is a gift memory mom can cherish for many years. It’s beautiful to think about, especially when those little ones grow older. This Mother’s Day I have gathered a list of my favorite DIY Mother’s Day gifts from around the web. These are gifts little ones can make for mom, or adult crafts we can make for our mothers — you are never too old to make something special for mom!
Photo Credit:”Cupcake Wrapper Flower Garden” by Jenny at Dapperhouse
The first crafty gift I wanted to share with you is a fun one for the kids. Every time I’m at the grocery I see these beautiful cupcake wrappers and think they are too pretty to be used and thrown away. Jenny at Dapperhouse must agree because she created a fun craft for kids that turns these beautiful wrappers into colorful flowers for mom! All you need is a recycled juice box, pop sticks, buttons, colorful cupcake wrappers, and glue! The rest is all about being creative. See how Jenny made her flower garden—–>HERE.
Photo Credit: “Potted Flower Frame” by Inspiration Made Simple
Keeping with everyone’s favorite Mother’s Day theme, look at this potted flower frame from Inspiration Made Simple! I think this cute craft would be an adorable addition to my kitchen counter! Especially since I get to have a picture of the kids in it too! I would love for each of my children to make a potted flower frame for me so I could look at their smiling faces each time I’m cooking in the kitchen. Learn how to make these beautiful gifts—–>HERE.
Photo Credit: “Decorated Clothespins” by Organized 31
The only thing better than homemade flowers on Mother’s Day are gifts that Mommy can use — like these cute little decorated clothespins! They would be the perfect addition to my homeschool planner, daily wall schedule, or directly on the clothesline! Can’t you just see your favorite summer sheets flowing in the wind with these beautiful pins keeping them in place? They are adorable! I kinda want a whole box of them. Do you think the kids would be bored if I asked them to decorate 100 or so? See how Organized 31 decorated her clothespins —–>HERE.
20 DIY Mother’s Day Gifts & Crafts
Can’t decide what cute craft you want the kids to make you this year? That’s okay, I’m going to give you twenty more options to add to that list to confuse you even more! That’s just my gift to you – HA! Click on the links below until you find THE DIY Mother’s Day gift or craft you can’t live without! Be sure to leave a comment letting my friends know where you found them!
- Picture Boards by The Happy Scraps
- Mother’s Day Vase by Mom’s & Crafters
- Potted Flower Frame by Inspiration Made Simple
- Decorated Clothespins by Organized 31
- Hand Print Canvas Keepsake by Fun Handprint Art
- Air Dry Clay Bowl by Pastels & Macarons
- Mother’s Day Flower Pot by The Eyes of a Boy
- Cupcake Wrapper Flower Garden by Jenny at Dapperhouse
- Marbled Nail Polish Mugs by Strength & Sunshine
- Motherhood Journal Jar Prompts by Wondermom Wannabe
- Washi Tape Kitchen Utensils by Mom Foodie
- Sun Catcher by This Ole Mom
- Personalized Bowl by Organized 31
- Hand print Calendar by Joyfully Thriving
- Rose Soap with Glycerin and Goats Milk by Happy Deal Happy Day
- Homemade Soap Chains by a Happy Home in Holland
- White and Gold Terra Cotta Pots by Pastels and Macarons
- Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub by Thrifty Treasures
- Crepe Paper Tulips by Jenny at Dapperhouse
- Colorful Grandkids Make Like Grand Wooden Sign by Where the Smiles Have Been
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. The Virtual Assistant (Victoria) who prepared this post obtained permission to use the photos included in this article as a member of the Craft and Food Roundup group. Links were submitted to the Mother’s Day Crafts (Kids & Adults) Master Lists by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group rules.