The Hotel Hershey Wine & Food Festival 2016
The Hotel Hershey Wine & Food Festival returns to Hershey, PA from September 16 – 18, 2016. While many people travel for Wine & Food Festivals in other locations, Hershey is a great local festival to satisfy the sweet tooth while indulging in more adult tastes. Enjoy fine wine, fresh flavors, and spirited events including a comedy show, local winery tour, Pinot Noir blending class, the Grand Tasting, a NEW wine and cheese tasting class, and more at the seventh annual event.
The Hotel Hershey is such a pretty place to attend a festival like this. The gardens in the back of the hotel seem to lend a certain beauty to a Wine & Food Festival. Can you imagine sipping your drink and sampling fine dishes in the gardens? Make sure to look below at the happenings on Wine & Food Festival weekend!
Friday, September 16
- Wine, Dine, And Punch Lines: a wine reception hosted by Kim Crawford of Loveblock Wines at 6:30 p.m. and a comedy show by Laurie Forster, The Stand Up Sommelier, at 8:00 p.m.; $96 per person
Saturday, September 17
- Vine To Wine at Waltz Vineyards: a unique experience that guides guests through the winemaking process at Waltz Vineyards; 8:30 a.m. 1:30 p.m.; $54 per person with box lunch
- NEW! Count Sebastiano Capone Wine & Cheese Tasting: a guided tasting and pairing of five wines and local cheeses; 11:30 a.m. 1:30 p.m.; $54 per person
- Davis Bynum Blending Class: a guided tour through the process and art of blending Pinot Noir; 2:00 p.m. 4:00 p.m.; $48 per person
- Concho Y Toro Wine Dinner: hosted by Italo Jofre from Concho Y Toro, a five-course meal paired with delicious wines; 6:30 p.m. 10:00 p.m.; $120 per person
Sunday, September 18
- VIP Winemaker Breakfast: a breakfast buffet with several wine makers from The Grand Tasting; 10:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m.; $30 per person
- The Grand Tasting: live jazz entertainment, international and domestic wine stations hosted by official vintner representatives, a selection of domestic breweries, and delicious culinary samplings from our award winning chefs; 12:00 p.m. 4:00 p.m.; $72 per person and $20 per designated driver
If you would like to find out more information about The Hotel Hershey Wine & Food Festival or to make reservations, call 717-534-8800. Don’t forget you can also find more information on The Hotel Hershey website.
Disclosure: I am a part of the Hershey Sweetest Moms and as such do occasionally get invited for sponsored opportunities. All opinions are my own.