Wash Tape Chargers
Do you live in a house full of electronic devices? I know I do! If you do, you might have a problem like I have with lost or mixed up chargers. It seems as though these little chargers often get lost, mixed up, or “stolen” from sibling to sibling or really from my husband to me. If this is a problem in your house, check out how you can make these Washi Tape Chargers and never get mixed up again. They are easy and fun to make! These Washi Tape Chargers are the perfect way to keep chargers straight. Here is how to get started!
- Washi Tape in assorted colors and designs
- Your electronics chargers
That’s it! Ideally, you want one pattern or color for each charger you have. This way, no two are alike. We found the Washi Tape used here at both Dollar Tree and Walmart. You don’t need to spend a great deal and can often times find rolls for just $1 or less, like the cool Disney Washi Tape I found the other day on clearance for 4 rolls for $1.00.
1. Begin by cleaning the charger with a dry cloth. Removing any dust or debris helps the Washi Tape stick well.
2. Now, start wrapping the charger with the Washi Tape. Plan it so the tape starts and stops underneath the charger so creases won’t be seen.
3. You can do a single wrap, or do several if the tape is thin enough. For ours, one roll was thick enough to just wrap once, but the mini heart tape was thin so we could wrap it on twice.
Once your chargers are wrapped, you will easily be able to tell which one belongs to which person. You will also find that the bright colors makes them easy to find when digging in a drawer or purse.
Solve the mixed up charger issue in your house once and for all. Give this easy and inexpensive Washi Tape solution a try and see how great it works for your family!