Are you a fan of all things Frozen? You need to give this Frozen inspired Halloween pumpkin a try. This Frozen inspired Halloween pumpkin is the perfect way to bring your love of Frozen into the holidays in a way that is not only frugal, but fun! Take a peek below at how we crafted our own in just minutes, and how you can too.
Here is what you will need:
- Real or faux white pumpkin (if you can’t find white, you can always apply two coats of white spray paint to a regular pumpkin)
- Felt snowflake ornaments (Michael’s Craft store, sold in pack of 3 for under $2)
- Blue or silver ribbon
- Candle holder
- Craft glue
We found most things we needed at our local craft store. The candle holder was found at a local thrift store, but you can use any candle holder you have on hand. It is the perfect way to give the pumpkin a little height and really show it off!
2. Apply some glue to the back of your felt snowflakes. Apply them one at a time to the pumpkin. It may be easiest to line the flakes up with the lines/creases on the pumpkin. You want to place them in the center, and have them touching from tip to tip. If you want, you can try applying them with a piece of tape first so you can get an idea of how to space them prior to gluing.
3. Once your snowflakes are in place, you can place the pumpkin on the candle holder. This acts as a pedestal. If using a faux pumpkin, use some hot glue or some other bonding agent to secure the pumpkin to the holder.
4. Finish the display by tying a piece of Frozen inspired ribbon (icy blue, silver, glittery, etc.) to the base of the candle holder. Your Frozen inspired pumpkin is now ready to be shown off!
This Frozen inspired pumpkin looks fantastic on a mantel or even as a table centerpiece. It is the perfect way to show off your love for Frozen while getting into the Halloween spirit at the same time. It will even take you into the Winter holiday season!