Updated for you on
Yes! Tomorrow, Monday, is the first day of the summer edition of reading the Bible from cover-to-cover in 90 days with Mom’s Toolbox. According to Amy, we have more than 900 people signed up to read. Isn’t that awesome?!
I am happy to serve as a mentor for the first time. I can’t wait to help those who are signed up complete this goal of reading the entire Bible in 90 days. If you haven’t signed up to read with us, please do. We would love to have you join us!
There are a few things to remember.
- This is not a study plan. This is strictly to read the Bible through from cover-to-cover. Keep a notebook handy to jot down notes of things that you want to go back to do additional study on after you have finished the reading plan.
- Your mentor is here to help you complete your goal. If you need encouragement or prayer, don’t hesitate to let us know.
- Make sure that you check in every Monday on Mom’s Toolbox. Scroll down to find your group, click, and leave a comment telling us where you are at in your reading. You may also reply to others’ comments to encourage and “meet” others in our group. The first check in post is up!
- If you are on Twitter, please join us every Monday from 8-9 PM Central for our own Twitter party under the hashtag, #B90Days. You can also find encouragement throughout the week as many of us will be Tweeting during the week.
- If you are reading on YouVersion, Tweet out texts that say something to you (under the #B90Days). You never know when you might inspire someone else.
- Most importantly, don’t get discouraged. Satan doesn’t want you to succeed in reading the Bible and may throw stumbling blocks in your way. Don’t let him block you. Ask God to take those stumbling blocks away and to help you find the time to read. Before reading, ask God to speak to you through His word!