The trip to Disneyland is almost here! I am evaluating the apps that I will use most at Disneyland. Here are the top ten that I will use.
1. Twitter – Many nice people have tweeted pictures of their Disney World trips, and I want to reciprocate.
2. Gowalla – I was at Disneyland when the announcement of special stamps for check in at Disney Parks was announced. The geek in me immediately downloaded the app to try out on our last full day in the park. I have to say that it was fun to see what I could find. I will be using this app as a scavenger hunt for my kids.
3. Disneyland List – We will make our list of must dos and want to dos in this app before we go, so we won’t miss anything.
4. Lines – This is a must for estimated wait times for rides. It also has show and parade times listed for each day. You must have a Touringplans.com subscription for this app to work.
5. MouseWait – This app has a handy link to allears. net list of menus. Very handy for determining where to eat on the fly.
6. wdWeather+ – For Disneyland weather.
7. Wordpress – So I can blog on the run.
8. ooTunes – I have to listen to Cosmic Reid on Magical Mouse Radio on Mondays. He has a contest that will still be going on while we are gone. I don’t think DD11 will let me miss his show because she was excited to hear the monorail this Monday.
9. Disneyland mobile site shortcut – Okay! I know it is not an app, but I must have the mobile site handy.
10. MouseAddict – The MOST important app! This app will show me where the closest churro cart is. This will keep peace with my children. The sooner I can find the churros; the sooner I can have my dole whip!
Have a great Tuesday!