Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? We loosely celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family, so I want to share 5 tips of celebrating Valentine’s Day with your kids.
1. Free Printable Cards – Spoonful has some great Valentine’s Day Disney-themed cards and crafts for the kids to print. My kids enjoy making cards for each other and their parents.
2. Free e-Cards – DaySpring is my ultimate favorite source for free e-cards! While the kids love receiving e-cards, this service provides a great opportunity to send that special message to your spouse.
3. Send a special note – Write a special love note to put in your spouse’s lunch, briefcase, or jacket pocket. Leave special notes for your kids in their lunch boxes (if they go to school), or you can leave your kids notes at the table for breakfast.
4. Special Dinner – Enlist your children to help in planning and preparing a special dinner for the family. There are some kid-friendly dessert recipes and ideas on Spoonful.
5. Family Movie – Settle in for a kid-friendly romantic movie. Some of my kids favorites would be: Tangled, Cinderella, and Beauty and the Beast.
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be expensive and filled with lots of gifts. Valentine’s Day is about love… I hope you have a great family Valentine’s Day!
Other Valentine’s Day posts from fellow bloggers: